Thursday, July 15, 2010

Meeting with my Visa Advisor

Today i had an appointment with the university advisor for my visa. As the U.K Embassy has rejected my visa due to lack of my funds. It is been stated in according to their rule we have to maintain Around 1200 pounds for 28 day's. I have maintained the funds for 31 days. But the statements that i have provided to them has the last day i was short by 30 pounds. This is because i bought a shirt from Next showroom which made my funds less. So, my advisor said me to show the account in my name where there are funds available.
So, i contacted dad he told me not to worry because he has been maintaining the account with enough balance, so i said the same thing with my advisor he said to enclose the documents, so i said to dad he faxed me but it became late as it was about to come to end of the closing time of the college so my advisor said me to mail the documents to him to his email id. I said the same thing to my dad. The thing that made realise is dad never used the internet in his times so i think it made him more difficult. I don know how he managed it i got the statements faxed and mailed to me and my advisor.
He, used to say me to show how to mail and receive the mail this made me feel bad today that if i would have taught him before he would have done it very easily without any trouble. Anyways nothing is late i will soon teach him how to mail and receive emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment