Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Interview with Magna cosma International

Today i had an interview with one of the worlds globalized company called "MAGNA COSMA INTERNATIONAL". It was really very interesting i was little bit nervous because i had interview after a long gap after my B-TECH. I was interviewed by Pellenes lee one of the great design engineer in the company. He had an experience in the industry more than 25 years so you could how the interview would be. I taught at the beginning of the interview it would be little bot complicated but the interview really went on casually for almost 2 1/2 hours. He patiently listened all my project work for 1 hour and started asking questions for one hour i gave him the answers with out any interruption. Final half an hour he said about his company and what was the work basically going on his field, and finally he said he would be in touch with me. let me see what gone a happen in the interview. Sus pence until the results are out.

No comments:

Post a Comment